Click on the Wildcat to visit the Athletics/Activities calendar.
Follow these steps to reserve school district facilities:
1. Become a district facilities requester. (One time only)
- Visit the Facilities Request site and click "Become a Requester."
- Complete the information and click "Submit Registration Form."
2. Receive a username and password.
- You will receive a confirmation email that provides a username and password for the facilities request site..
- You cannot move on to the next step until you receive this email.
- Once you become a Facilities Requester, you may move on to step three for any and all future requests.
3. Request a Facility.
- Visit the Facilities Request site and "Login" using your assigned username and password.
- Check availability on the calendar.
- Submit your request.
4. Receive approval or denial of request.
- You will receive a confirmation email that approves or denies your facilities request.
- To check on the status of yor request, login to your Facilities Requester account and click on the "request history tab."
- When your request has been approved an electronic contract will be included in the approval email.
5. Sign and submit electronic contract.
- Sign the electronic contract with your electronic signature.
- Submit the electronic contract.
- Please note: Your event is not finalized until the district receives your signed contract.
Please contact Athletics/Activities Director, Wayne Fell with any facilities questions.