Frequently Asked Questions About 4K
- What days does 4K have class? Tuesdays – Fridays. We do not have class on Mondays.
- What are the times that 4K hold their classes? The AM class meets from 8:05 – 11:00 am and the PM class meets from 12:15 – 3:05 pm.
- When does 4K classes begin? The first day of 4K is Friday, September 2, 2016. (All other classes K-12th begin on Thursday, September 1st.)
- Is there any cost associated to 4K? No. 4K is free and part of the Belleville School District. We do ask that all parents supply a snack approximately 1x a month and there is a supplies list for this class as well. More information about this will be shared when school begins.
- Is lunch served during 4K classes? No. Lunch is not served to 4K students although we do offer a snack during both the AM and the PM classes. Milk is provided at each snack with no charge to the student.
- Is transportation provided for this program? Yes. Transportation is provided to and from any location that is located within the school district.
- What would my child need to bring to participate in 4K? There is a school supplies list posted on the Belleville School District website listing school supplies requested to participate in 4K.
***Please feel free to email our 4K teachers, Marsha Rear or Kelsey Schmit, with any further questions. Thank You!
Marsha Rear – email@example.com
Kelsey Schmit – firstname.lastname@example.org